Home // Oshnerg - Fury Warrior - Raider Application | Applications | Forum
26th August 2019
- Your age: 25 years old
- Your nationality: Serbian
- Days /played on this character: 88 days
- Do you have an authenticator?: No, but I could get it 🙂
- Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/oshnerg
- WoWProgress/RIO: https://raider.io/characters/eu/tarren-mill/Oshnerg
- Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/oshnerg
- Will you be able to attend 2/3 nights at minimum?: Yes
- Sign ups close 24h in advance. Will you know your plans before that?: Yes, most of the time 🙂
- Are you able to talk on Discord?: Yes
- Progress in current raid tier: I completed 8/8 heroic on Uldir and 2/8 mythic on Battle for Dazar'alor, then the guild fell apart. I haven't raided seriously, as a part of the guild, since then. Right now I'm 8/8 hc and 2/8 Eternal palace mythic, all pugged or made my own groups. Want to find a steady guild where I'll belong.
Tell us about your previous raiding experience, including previous expansions: I started playing WoW in late WoD expansion, so I wasn't raiding back then. I got into raiding in Legion and completed full heroics, but was not raining mythic until later in the expansion. Started raiding seriously in Battle for Dazar'alor, but it was unfortunate that my guild fell apart after the tanks started drama between each other. All in all, I'm interested in steady progress.
Outside raiding, what do you like to do in-game?: I love doing achievement runs in raids, as I am a collectors and want to have as much mounts as possible 🙂 So I think it's nice when guild organize alternative runs like that, both for achievement, as well as fun and socializing. Other than that, I have a lot of alts, since I enjoy playing multiple classes, so if I'm not hunting for mounts/achievements, I'm probably playing my alts.
What are your weekly routines to keep your main character raid ready?: I do all daily and emissary quests, as well as the weeklies for chance for a gear upgrde. Warfronts and island expedition as well for gear and AP. My bags are always well equipped for raiding also. I'm also a huge mythic+ fan and I try to push my score as much as I can, so I mostly do dungeons outside of raiding.
Tell us a little about yourself: Just a regular girl obsessed with WoW and way too many TV shows. Graduated Japanese, employed as a translator. Working 8 hours a day, but that would not get in the way of raiding (in most cases).
Other games you like to play: Assassin's Creed, a bit of LoL, Witcher, whatever I could get my hands on....but not much time when playing WoW 😀
Your stance on female tauren?: Male tauren have better hoofs, try sitting down xD
Most Users Ever Online: 36
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Moderators: Shemei, Lamentation, Grunn