Home // Nightmare - Shadow Priest - Raider Application | Applications | Forum
11th February 2020
- Your age: 30
- Your nationality: British
- Days /played on this character: 296
- Do you have an authenticator?: Not currently, rain bricked my phone
- Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/nightmare - currently showing as disc but will hopefully update shortly
- WoWProgress/RIO: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Nightmare https://raider.io/characters/eu/tarren-mill/Nightmare whichever you prefer.
- Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/nightmare
- Will you be able to attend 2/3 nights at minimum?: I should be available 100% of the time. I occasionally have to fetch my gf from work on a weeknight but it's once a month tops and takes less than 10 mins. I
- Sign ups close 24h in advance. Will you know your plans before that?: I should always know at least a week in advance.
- Are you able to talk on Discord?: Yeah no problem at all
- Progress in current raid tier: Currently 1/12M, sat for a lock for Skitra and it got 1-shot.
Tell us about your previous raiding experience, including previous expansions:
This expansion I started with a new guild that I joined at the end of Legion called Squish, that disbanded in November. We had a rough start to the expansion losing a lot of players but picked back up in BoD (8/9M I think?) and the guild disbanded at 6/8M in EP. Most of the guild split off to form Absolem but I joined Alibi. I joined at an awkward time so my trial period last over Christmas and a lot of players came back for 8.3, which is why I'm looking to move for consistent raid time. I don't mind being benched at all, just want to know I'll at least get a look in sometimes.
Otherwise, I've raided since I started playing at the end of Vanilla, with Infected on Neptulon and cleared up to T6 minus Sunwell. When Infected disbanded I joined The Increment and raided with them for something daft like 10 years - Icecrown to Emerald Nightmare. I don't like guild hopping and would rather find somewhere to play for a long time if possible. I either cleared or came relatively close to clearing most content, but over the years the standard of raider that joined us declined until we eventually switched over to Horde. Which is why I ended up in Squish.
Aside from some time RLing as a hunter in WotLK and a brief stint as a rogue in SoO, I've always mained Shadow Priest. I do have all ranged characters maxxed on TM in case I ever need to switch, but I don't have the same level of muscle memory as I do for the priest.
Outside raiding, what do you like to do in-game?:
I have a ton of alts that I play and try to keep up to date if I have spare time, otherwise I dabble in pvp, farm raid mats and spend hours queueing for m+ groups because that's how shadow priests play. Sometimes people feel sorry for me and I get invited so I actually do the m+
What are your weekly routines to keep your main character raid ready?:
I'm currently hitting up dailies in uldum and the vale, and I'll generally try to keep whatever is current and useful ticking over. Outside of that I'm hitting WQs for AP and corrupted item rolls, invasions for the same reason and to level the cloak and trying to farm m+ where I can to get some juicy loots for progression. And then I'll probably be farming up for raid mats on the side. Oh and islands. Then I'll do it all over again on alts. I'm also pretty sure I've missed something.
Tell us a little about yourself: Not a fat lot that doesn't apply to most gamers. I work full time in marketing for a funeral company which is.. different? Else I run a little blog, occasionally stream but usually progression, and attempt to stay in shape but there's something about British weather that makes it hard to motivate myself. Plus I'm a Wolves fan so at least have the odd positive going on.
Other games you like to play: Currently I'm dabbling with MW, Apex Legends, Rust and Sea of Thieves
Your stance on female tauren?: I wouldn't be undead if tauren females could be priests when I started out
Most Users Ever Online: 36
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Moderators: Grunn, Xclusive