Home // New applicants: Read This First! | Applications | Forum
4th June 2017
We are currently looking for a healer and some DPS to bolster our ranks.
Always looking for good players regardless of class and role. So don't hesitate to apply!
Acheron is World of Warcaft guild located on the Tarren Mill server, the guild was created around the summer of 2015 and is the result of a merge between two old school guilds that both started playing back in the dark vanilla ages. Both guilds also started out on the Draenor server but later moved to Aggramar in 2013 before joining forces and recently moved to Tarren Mill in 2018. We are a friendly and mature guild with a relaxed atmosphere. We have players from all over Europe in our ranks and our player base varies quite a bit in terms of socials to raiders and level of dedication. Most of our members are around "25" years old and most of us have a long experience playing this game.
Nowadays we like to call ourselves a gaming community rather then a pure World of Warcraft guild, although World of Warcraft is the main priority, a lot of members team up and enjoy other games together as well. Our aim is to have fun while taking part in raids or any guild/community activity, and not lose sight of the fact that this, above all things, is a hobby to enjoy. We have an excellent infrastructure and we have everything you need to maintain a good and healthy community.
We raid three nights a week on the following days:
- Wednesday 20.30 – 23.00
- Thursday 20.30 – 23.00
- Sunday 20.30 – 23.00
We use Discord as voice communication during raids.
An important note on raiding that players should be aware of, is that we aim to have a progress oriented mythic raid group. While all players will be able to join the normal (flex style) raids, when it comes to the mythic raid group we will only accept players that know their class and can perform well in raids. A fixed raid group size of 20 for mythic raids will also require us to have a bigger player base to chose from, so not everyone will be able to attend 100% of the raids.
Signing up for raids:
- * The forum Raid Planner will be used to sign up for raids. Register if you haven't, and update your raid character information if needed.
- * Make sure to check the Raid Planner for raids often, and sign up as soon as you can.
- * We will set the Raid Roster 24h in advance.
- * Missing to sign up well in time (>24h in advance) may mean that you're not able to join the raid. (Mythic)
- * In case of >20 signups, raid spots are rotated between members with a raiding rank. (Mythic)
- * Mandatory attendance is 2/3 raids.(If you continuously fail to meet the 2/3 attendance requirement, you may be demoted to social and replaced)
- * Standby: Counts towards attendance. Be online at raid start or makes sure we can contact you if we need a replacement. If someone doesn't show and you as standby do not reply or cant be contacted, this will resolve in minus attendance.
Weak auras (not exactly required but most use it)
Deadly boss mods or similar.
How to apply
You must create a forum account and make a post in this applications forum including the information in the form below: please copy and paste the below into your post. Social applicants need to fill in the form as well.
(Please check the spam filter in your email inbox if you for some reason shouldn't receive an automatic account activation link. If you still havn't got an activation link after a while then contact an officer so we can sort out the issue)
Old friends need not apply... simply poke an officer for an invite (unless you wanna raid again.)
- Your real name:
- Your age:
- Your nationality:
- Character name:
- Applying as (Social, or Raider):
- Days /played on this character:
- Talents, main and offspec:
- Are you willing and able to play your offspec in raids?:
- Relevant links, Armory, Wowprogress, Warcraftlogs etc:
- Authenticator, (for guild bank access/promotions) Yes/No :
- Will you be able to attend two of the three raid days?:
- Signups are locked 24 hours before raid night to set raid roster, is this an issue for you?(if yes please elaborate):
- Are you able to talk on Discord?:
- Previous guild history / raiding experience (why did you end up leaving?):
- How do you plan on contributing to Acheron?:
- Tell us about yourself:
- Other games you like to play:
After you apply, your application will be considered by the guild officers.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or if you want to discuss applying to Acheron, feel free to contact any of officers below in game or via PM on the forums.
Most Users Ever Online: 36
Currently Online: Madmike, Victisous
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Moderators: Shemei, Lamentation, Grunn